* The Star *

Fen / Jaz

~Simple ger with big starry dreams!~

* GliTTeRz *


* Starry Desires *

A Clavinova
Acoustic Guitar
Bags, shoes, clothes
A new wallet
Watch
Perfume
Accessories
A car
New hairstyle!..makeover!!.. =D
New wardrobe..
New set of furniture
I wanna go holiday!!
Earn more $$
I wanna lose weight!!
Good health..Happiness..No Worries!!
Spend more time with family and frens
Breakthrough!
Family & Friends' salvation
Make more new frens..
More of God! :)

* Starry Links *

E432
Weifen
Merlin
Lionel
Khar Loo
Sylvia
Shuzhen
Rena
Keong
Vivien
Huijun
Apple
Kelly
Clarence
Cedric
Swee Khee
Michelle Lee
Jonathan
Erica
Andy
Laoying
Shi Min
Michelle Chua
Howe
* Starry Shots *

LTB Project
Comex
Poly Group Mates
My 21st Bdae
SMU Sisters
E10
Family
S23
SMU Memories

* Credits *

Design | LyLe
Image | kasy
photobucket



* Monday, July 11, 2005 *

it's a sleepy Monday morning... I got nothing 2 do.. so.. im blogging here in the office.. goodness me.. im like a walking zombie today… coz I onli slept for 1 hr last nite!!!.. I dunno was it becoz I slept the whole afternoon away yesterday.. or was it due to the big glass of 'teh peng' i had.. piang.. n now im can barely keep my eyes open.. so I muz find something 2 do.. else.. I think I’ll juz die here.. hahah.. okok.. let me update on wat happened the past few days...

Last wk was a busy wk at work.. coz we had the smu roadshow.. so was super busy.. rushing those orders everyday.. n thur nite.. I even work until 11pm…. Haiz.. coz I see my colleague very kelian so help her lor… anyway.. I can claim OT too.. hehhe.. fri.. work till like 7.. den went down 2 edward's bar… kena psycho by marcus... Haiz.. they r performing tat day.. so ask us go down.. hmm so syl n me went down lor… stayed ard until 11+.. n took a cab home...

Sat… went for tuition in the morning.. after tat.. suppose 2 meet zx n syl 2 buy something… but zx fly us aeroplane.. kaoz.. make us go down all the way 2 city hall 2 meet him.. alamak.. n guess wat.. we went edward’s bar again.. piang.. coz zx wans 2 go... Iyo.. went there.. for 2 days in a row.. broke liao man.. stupid boss.. never give us more discounts still ka us.. ahhah but nvm... sat.. was zx’s treat.. ahahha.. hmm went there n tried diff drinks.. n food.. n they r so ex!!.. kaoz.. n after tat still got 2 take cab home.. piang stupid boss.. make us spend so much money… haiz..

Sun like i said was a sleeping day.. hahah woke up in the morning.. watch tv a while.. den went back 2 slp.. woke up during lunch time.. had lunch.. n again... back 2 slp.. hahaha.. woke up in the evening.. bathe.. den watch tv again.. hahah.. sounds like a pig rite.. hhahah but im so tired.... long time since I last had a gd rest like tat.. hahah.. so kinda shiok.. after tat went out for dinner.. n movie.. heheh initial D was great.. heheh those guys r shuai dai le.. hehe.. cool man… n yap.. back home.. n I cant slp… today back to work.. in this drowsy mood…Syl not in the office with me this morning.. she went to help out in the smu road show.. so nobody pei me chit chat… Haiz... hmm ok la.. think I’ve slack enough.. time 2 get back 2 work… this wk.. is another busy wk for me.. hmm.. today is onli mon.. hope it would be a gd wk ahead for me..

*//W|sHeD uPoN @ sTaR//* | 10:47 AM