there are times when i feel so down..
there are times when i feel so helpless..
there are times when i feel so weak..
there are times when i feel so tired..
there are times when i feel that nobody understands..
there are times when i need somebody..
but i noe.. someone.. is always there..
I FIND YOU AT THE SECRET PLACE
I FIND YOU ON THE MOUNTAIN
I FIND YOU IN THE EARLY HOURS
OF MY DAY
I FIND YOU WHEN I'M WAITING
I FIND YOU WHEN I'M IN YOUR WORD
I FIND YOU WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU
WHEN I PRAY
CREATE IN ME
A CLEAN HEART
AS I COME AWAY
WITH YOU
WASH AWAY
ALL OF MY STAINS
AND RESTORE TO ME
THE JOY I HAVE IN YOU
YOU'RE MY HIDING
YOU'RE MY HIDING PLACE
YOU'RE MY HIDING
YOU'RE MY HIDING PLACE
*//W|sHeD uPoN @ sTaR//* | 10:26 PM