God of my forever
And forever I'm with you
My life was saved with a price
Your sacrifice redeemed my soul
God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honor will always be
To serve my Lord and King
I'm just falling more and more in love with God every single day.. grateful of the things He has done in my life.. He led me through difficult times.. He encouraged me during the down times.. He walks with me through the good times.. He rejoices with me during the happy times.. what more can I ask?..
Indeed.. my greatest honor is to be able to serve my great and almighty God.. as we sang this song.. esp this very line.. tears welled up in my eyes.. singing from the bottom of my heart.. its truely my honor to be able to serve Him.. whatever it takes.. though the journey is tough.. though the road is narrow.. never will I regret my decision.. in return for his everlasting love and faithfulness.. I just want to serve Him all my life.. and make Him my God forever..
Amen..
*//W|sHeD uPoN @ sTaR//* | 11:08 PM