yea! the scholarship award ceremony is over! :) finally after all our hardwork for the past few mths..
yesterday's the big day for all our scholars.. congrats guys!
we had the ceremony at the Arts House.. its a cool place.. though I've been there a couple of times for AFUA meeting.. but yesterday was the 1st time I went into the chamber rm.. it's so cool!.. hee.. we took alot of pics.. haha
SMS's the GOH for yesterday's event and quite alot of the big bosses were there.. yea.. networking again.. hmm i think the scholars r so fortunate to have such exposure even before they start school.. haha.. yeap.. it was an eye opener for me as well.. had an enjoyable time chatting with the partners n scholars.. n taking pics.. shall post them up.. :)

MDEV officers..

another view..

Full NIS team

SMS giving his speech..cool..

Us with the scholars
this used to be MM Lee's seat..he was still the PM then.. :)
I like this pic.. the gers with me n my mgr..
Ning, me and Doris!.. the emcee for the day..:)
*//W|sHeD uPoN @ sTaR//* | 11:37 PM