somehow.. i miss the morning pm..
despite the sacrifice.. forcing myself out of bed at 5 every morning..
i still enjoyed it.. i think it was really good.. and i can't wait for the next one to come..
i was juz playing the guitar.. worshipping alone in my room..
suddenly this song started playing in my mind.. i searched for the chords.. n started playing.. though im not very good at it due to the little guitar skills that i have.. but somehow.. i felt the presence..
i've always wanted to learn the guitar.. coz i admire those who can play n worship on they own.. n today... im able to do that too.. ;)
God is good.. and im just loving Him more and more every single day..
Friends.. what about you??
the greatest thing in all my life.. is knowing You
the greatest thing in all my life.. is knowing You
I want to know You more..
I want to know You more..
the greatest thing in all my life.. is knowing You
nothing can express.. how amazing the journey with You has been so far..
life would never be the same without You..
I juz wanna say.. Thank You..
I'm so glad I found You..
*//W|sHeD uPoN @ sTaR//* | 11:17 PM