haven had time to blog recently.. haa n im too lazy to blog.. so i decided to stop blogging my china itinerary.. go to my facebook for pics ba..
seems like im on a roller coaster ride the past week.. ups and downs.. oh well.. im ok.. thx God for His strength.. He has been my refuge and my comforter..no matter how badly broken my heart is.. He always seems to be able to mend it and put things back in place..along with the scars stays His unfailing love.. :)
on the happier side.. recently been involved in planning angela and john's wedding.. haa.. last sat organised a hen's party for angela.. and the bachelor party for john.. haha.. had fun sabo-ing them.. hope it was a memorable nite for both of them..
next wk's their wedding and im excited for them.. haha ok.. going off to meet some of them 2 discuss the plans for that day..
update again.. :)
The God I know, righteous and holy
The God I know, faithful and true
The God I know, my tower of refuge
Hearts are healed, Christ revealed
The God I know, light of the city
The God I know, strengthens the weak
The God I know, your heart beats within me
As you are, so are we
*//W|sHeD uPoN @ sTaR//* | 6:44 PM